 General / 7427
7426  |  7428
Subject:
Mini fig tour underway, arrival in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:28:49 GMT

Excerpt from the Port Block Bulletin, as nailed to the tradesman's door
of
Government House this morning...

"Colin & Wanda arrive in the Colony

International adventurers, Colin & Wanda have arrived at Port Block, as
part
of their round the world trip.  Both are fit and well, apart from being
little tired and shagged out.

Before they retired to rest after their long trip from Canada, official
historian Flasher Filbert snapped a quick shot of them with Captain
Decker
(recently arrived with the Constellation), as he escorted them into
Government House http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/cw-0000.jpg

The Governor has declared that the garrison at Port Block will be
entertaining Colin & Wanda over the next week, before they begin the
next
leg of their tour.  (Anyone caught not being entertaining between the
hours
of 0600 and 1900 will be extremely unpopular, and be subjected to a
blood
chilling glare)"

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/

A while ago Alicia & Sean McInnis wrote
My husband and I were planning on sending Colin and Wanda around the
world
and was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating?

(The idea is that Colin and Wanda, two minifigs, are on a tour around
the
world, from which they might send back postcards, and pictures of
themselves
in strange (lego) lands far and wide)

Over the next week, Colin & Wanda will be sailing in ships, flying in
planes, taking trains, visiting important places at Port Block and
Sydney
Town and generally enjoying themselves.  I hope to get some stuff up on
the
site by this time next week.

If you think this is a staggeringly cute idea too, you probably want to
talk
to Alicia & Sean McInnis at argus@netcom.ca