 Off-Topic / Fun / 2829
Re: Mini fig tour underway, arrival in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:24:45 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

John Neal wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
??? "The Minifig who shagged me"  Hmm... Might be a moneymaker there as a
mockumentary, a la the current copy craze of The Blair Witch Project.
I'd pay money to see it.  It's gotta be better than the virtual ABS date on
the holodeck.
I dunno, Sproat.  Holodeck dates can be pretty *hot*.  Remember the Binars'
Minuette? (sp?)  Yikes{:^D  She had Riker *GOING*;-)

Wow.  Anything that fogs a watch glass would get Riker going.  :-P

I'd start going back to the holodeck if the Binars would get back on board.
But negotiating with their unions is murder.  :-,  (1)

*Conversing* with them would be brutal.  It would drive me nuts to hear them
finish each other's sentences.  I'd be like "Hey, Tweedle Dee, let the man finish,
for God's sake.  And while you're at it, ease off on the sunscreen, Cha Cha." [1]

-John

[1] Read line shaking head a la Dennis Miller;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Not intended to disparage labor unions.  Feel free to discuss, but in
.debate please.

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996