 General / 7425
  Re: New baseplate in 4293?

(...) It has 12 white wheels and 2 yellow ones, and they do have the 4 studs on them. Other pieces of interest I see: it has 4 minifigs (1 Timmy, eek!), 2 old style yellow house doors, 6 blue window frames, 12 green shutters, 12 yellow window frame (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New baseplate in 4293?

(...) I don't think this set will have too much effect on the price of 6416 Poolside Paradise for the following reasons: + the 4293 baseplate has a dirt driveway, more suitable for a rural area + the 6416 baseplate has a blue lined pool, the 4293 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)