 General / 7314
    Re: Help with Digital Photography —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Not necessarily. I would imagine that you might run into the same problem that i did trying to use the bright halogen lights. (Shadows, darkness, etc.) If the camera could be set to ALWAYS be used, it would be great, but I have not figured (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help with Digital Photography —Sanjay D'Souza
    Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote in message news:FHGLIt.GJ7@lugnet.com... (...) I should have made myself clearer. You mentioned the following. (...) I know from past experience of using a regular camera that doing macro shots can be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help with Digital Photography —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) I think that I may not have been clear enough in what I meant here. The "picture" that you see when you look through the OPTICAL view finder (the one that you put your eye up to) will not match the actual image capured by the camera. You'll (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)