 General / 7194
Re: Lego Service pack Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:07:20 GMT

According to my experience, Those parts are come with an extra:

Always:

Dark Grey 2/3 pin
Grey Half Pin
Grey Half Bush (both smooth and w/tooth  versions)
Rubber Bands (smaller ones)
8 Tooth Gear
1x1 Round Plates (all colors)
1x1 Tiles (all colors)
Minifig Helmet Visors
Minifig WW Style Pistols
Minifig Pirate Style Swords
Town scale Flowers (all colors)
Small Lever

Usually:

Grey Full Bush
Grey Full Pin
Black Full Pin

In rare occasions:
1x1 Rectangular Plates

There may some others that I couldn't remember right now.

I think they are trying to eliminate the possibility of ANYONE of those
little piece could be missing.

Selçuk