 General / 7193
Re: Lego Service pack Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:52:35 GMT

But the weight issue isn't always the reason for extra pieces.  Set #8247,
the Technic Road Rebel, is a little 47-piece set.  It has 3 extra Technic
bits: a smooth half-bush, a full bush, and 3/4 pin.  I haven't found any
reason for those extra pieces.  They aren't used in the alternate model.

Steve

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:42:32 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"