 General / 7190
  Re: Lego Service pack Question

Weighing a piece lot is almost quickest (most economic) way of counting it, and just to avoid any mistake (I mean missing parts) they always add an extra of the smallest (lightest) parts to the lot. In other words, they are working in the safe side (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Service pack Question

But the weight issue isn't always the reason for extra pieces. Set #8247, the Technic Road Rebel, is a little 47-piece set. It has 3 extra Technic bits: a smooth half-bush, a full bush, and 3/4 pin. I haven't found any reason for those extra pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Service pack Question

According to my experience, Those parts are come with an extra: Always: Dark Grey 2/3 pin Grey Half Pin Grey Half Bush (both smooth and w/tooth versions) Rubber Bands (smaller ones) 8 Tooth Gear 1x1 Round Plates (all colors) 1x1 Tiles (all colors) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)