 General / 712
  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Surgical tubing might work as well. Might be cheaper, however, a bit more stretchy since it's more rubbery. Technic pneumatic tubing is very similar to this type of tubing, and might stretch too much. To make a decent rollercoaster though, the set (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Lee Jorgensen wrote in message <3652E5F8.91DDFD08@u...st.net>... (...) Pneumatic tubing is probably more suitable to the task. My aquarium tubing is too flimsy. Pneumatic tubing is much stiffer and can be bought in colors and quantity for not too (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(URL) Oh, now you might want to connect their pneumatics to Technic pneumatics and Midstorms. What have I done.... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The bus stops at the bus station, So why am I sitting at (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

For tubing of many sizes (inside and outside diameter combinations), flexibility and tubing type you should look to a scientific supply company (yellow pages). Ask if the have a minimum order (most do for public sales). A catalog would be very (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)