 General / 7094
Re: New to this site.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:10:44 GMT

Jodi-

Let me also welcome you to LUGNET!  As Mike said, there is much
trading/selling/buying going on here, and that's just the half of it.  We also
share ideas, designs, problems, etc, and have a *lot* of fun in the process.  Try
subscribing to .trains, .off-topic.fun, .off-topic.debate, and .build.

As for *in person* bricks exchanges, we do that as well.  Depending upon where you
are located, there might be a train club or group near you.  As a member of the
Greater Midwest Lego Train Club, I would welcome you to our meetings if you are
around the MSP-St Paul area.  Good Luck finding AFOLers in your area! [1]

It's always nice to see folk emerge from their dark ages, especially a fellow "J
Neal"!!;-)

-John

[1] Adult Fan Of Lego

Jodi Neal wrote:

I've just started my adult lego collection.  I have bits and pieces of some old
sets.  I was wondering if there is a lot of trading or selling one on one or in
groups on this site?  Have groups of you ever gotten together and traded
amongst yourselves?  Do many of you sell items on ebay? Or other sites?

Please send replys to my email.

Thanks,
Jodi