 General / 7092
  Lego Expo at the Toy Connection (Crystal Lake, IL)

The Lego expo at the Toy Connection Saturday was a great success! I went with Brandon Grifford (Zacktron co-creator) and took about an hour, hour and a half trip to get there [1]. Remy Evard from Lugnet was there along with Matt Chasse, TLG (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Expo at the Toy Connection (Crystal Lake, IL)

Tim Courtney wrote in message <4.2.0.58.1999082822...mm.com>... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) :) (...) I had a similar experience last summer. At one of the events for the LEGO Silver Anniversary a local toy store had half a dozen buckets of pieces (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)