 General / 7090
  New to this site.

I've just started my adult lego collection. I have bits and pieces of some old sets. I was wondering if there is a lot of trading or selling one on one or in groups on this site? Have groups of you ever gotten together and traded amongst yourselves? (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New to this site.

(...) First, Welcome! We're always glad to see someone else come out of their dark ages. Second, while asking for replies via e-mail is fairly common on Usenet newsgroups, it's not here. This is a friendly place where we discuss a lot of things, and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New to this site.

Jodi- Let me also welcome you to LUGNET! As Mike said, there is much trading/selling/buying going on here, and that's just the half of it. We also share ideas, designs, problems, etc, and have a *lot* of fun in the process. Try subscribing to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)