 General / 7086
  Re: Lego man

(...) <snip!> (...) for anyone wondering how to "come out" to friends and coworkers, i have one word.. SUPERCAR we had a 16yo intern in our office all summer.. and one of my coworkers was burning playstation games for him, so he was always in our (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego man

(...) That reminds me--I got my first 8880 a week ago, replaced the V8 with a more realistic looking V12, added scissor doors, and covered all surfaces with bricks and/or plates. It's a lot heavier, and sags a bit on the suspension. If you try to (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)