 General / 7059
Re: Australian LEGO find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:31:04 GMT

Congrats on the find ! As a fairly recent reawakened, reilluminated , or
however they describe it, AFOL , I still appreciate the emotions of discovery
during digging thru an unknown box. I lucked into a collection of older mini
figs when a young man decided to sell his Legos to finance his R/C hobby.
Thanks for sharing your find and may you be blessed with even more!
      Enjoy the moment!!
     John