 General / 6999
  Re: Baseball mini-figs?

(...) Please have someone take several high-res closeup shots. Might be the closest some of us ever get to seeing one. :( (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Baseball mini-figs?

(...) Has anyone tried contacting the stadium or some other authority to find out more about this? It could be a precurser to a World Cup type promotion. Jeff P.S. I hope they'll be available for the Indians and the Orioles. ;) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Baseball mini-figs?

(...) David E. has promised to bring it to the NELUG meeting next week. I will take some pictures then and put them up on the NELUG site. Eric K. Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail The New England LEGO Users Group (URL)-- (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)