 General / 6980
  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) I agree as well and that is probably one of the reasons many people dislike Americans. We rarely take a Global view and are for the most part more concerned about ourselves and rarely think outside of the bounds of the USA. That being said (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) That's true of all countries. Yes, we all need to be a lot more aware of what goes on elsewhere in the world. It's great to hear someone saying that. Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)