 Off-Topic / Debate / 1802
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I have been trying to take a more worldly view and I admit it is hard
sometimes
because the American media does not focus on world issues other than Wars
and
Natural Disastars for the most part so we have to look elsewhere for our
news.
Fortunately the internet is such a tool and it is not hard to find very
interesting international news on the net.  We just need to start reading
more
of it.

That's true of all countries. Yes, we all need to be a lot more aware of what
goes on elsewhere in the world. It's great to hear someone saying that.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com