 General / 6966
Re: lego sweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:08:21 GMT

I wonder where mine is, I know I don't have that set in my Excel list. I bought
it when I was living in Ohio, I moved back up to Michigan, must be at my mom's!
I must find it! :)

Scott  "I don't know how much Lego I have anymore" Sanburn

ectal wrote:

It's called the Brickvac (set #1666... hmmmm). And it may not work
great, but it does work. Most importantly, it's a lot of fun and makes
the task of picking up the pieces silly and entertaining. The set came
with a fair amount of okayish elements and some directions almost as
silly as actually using the thing.

I highly recommend it. I found one on eBay recently, and they often pop
up there, usually not as very hot auctions.

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

There was a sweeper out in the early 90's, it was a basic set, you could scoop
up bricks with it, however, I had one (I don't know where it is now), and it
didn't work that well.

Scott Sanburn

Jodie Early wrote:

Does anyone know of a gadget that sweeps lego into a storage container.  A bit
like a lego carpet sweeper.  A gadget like this would save the arches of my
feet at night!!!  If anyone knows where I could get one would you please let me
know, thanks.

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”