 General / 6920
Re: lego sweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:44:29 GMT

Markassius wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jodie Early writes:
Does anyone know of a gadget that sweeps lego into a storage container.  A bit
like a lego carpet sweeper.  A gadget like this would save the arches of my
feet at night!!!  If anyone knows where I could get one would you please let • me
know, thanks.
First thing that springs to mind is a vacuumcleaner...
Mark "my vacuumcleaner eats my Lego" de Kock

you could buy one of those little dust buster type cleaners nd then search the bag for lego before
you empty it.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com