 General / 6961
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Adam, right now, only Name, # of sets, and # of pieces. I am going to do a followup request after September 1 when a lot of people return from vacation/holiday. So far I have about 25 names. I have gotten a lot of pointers on changes to the letters. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  letters to TLG (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.)

(...) Gary, you can add my name to your list, if it's not there yet (can't recall if I sent it to you or not.): James Brown, 350+ sets, 30,000+ pieces Also, I am writing a letter of my own, independantly, since multiple individual letters tend to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)