 General / 6953
  Set #1601 "Schmidt & Co"

I´ve got the instructions of set #1601 from 1976, a rather big set, but I never heard about before. Neither it is mentioned in any german catalogs of this time nor could I find a picture or other information on the net. Maybe it is a promotional set (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set #1601 "Schmidt & Co"

I saw a set #1601 for sale a while back. At the time, I wondered about it, and asked for info on RTL - and got one reply - I made a post asking for pictures of it, but nobody replied. I do appreciate your post of the description - thanks! Would it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set #1601 "Schmidt & Co"

Hi John, thank you for the info. I´m in contact with some german collectors of old (pre 1980) lego and second-hand lego dealers, but no one had an idea of this set. Some have asked me about a color photocopy, so I will do some copies soon and sent (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)