 General / 6911
Re: Colonial Viper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:07:41 GMT

Hi Bram,

My first word was ouewwwww.  That was cool.  I still have one of those and a cylon ship in my old toy box.  Excellent job!

Thanks,
Adam

Bram Lambrecht <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote in message news:FGvFD9.8Dp@lugnet.com...
I just threw a page together for the raytraces of my Colonial Viper:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/viper/
The MPD file (can you find the slight difference?) is here:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=207
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Please Follow-up to the correct group (ie,
.build for building techniques
.cad for raytracing techniques
.publish for presentation
.general for a combination )