 General / 6909
  Re: An aside on the "Plagiarism" thread...

(...) So if I want to have a bard holding a lute or other stringed instrument I should find another way of doing it instead of going with the awesome method Tom created? Or are you saying if I do use Tom's method I should note it? I can see the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: An aside on the "Plagiarism" thread...

(...) The latter. If you use his method, you *should* note it. However, we're our own enforcement here, so if you don't want to give credit, you don't *have* to. It'd just be more polite to Tom; and once the audience checks out what else Tom made, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)