 General / 6813
Re: L.A. Times article on Legoland 'masters'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:24:35 GMT

No, but I consider being a model builder "playing with Lego bricks". I consider
it using Lego for big construction projects for retailers. Small difference, but
it is there.

Scott Sanburn

Jesse Long wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message
Really? Well, that's pretty sad when you have all that talent and • everything. I
guess I will just have to stay where I am! (I earn a lot more than 9/hr!)

Sure, but are you getting paid to play with Lego?

Jesse