 General / 6670
Re: New Applicator MOCs at Joe's Lego Page (love those tracks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:12:32 GMT

The tracks work great.  The gears fit the track pieces perfectly; the 3x3 pulleys just act as wheel covers.  They travel over almost
anything, the whole track assembly can also roll if needed, like the wheel based, red version.  I wish TLG would use those pieces in
kits instead of those stiff, rubber track-wannabes.

One recommendation if they do:  make little rubber foot pads that can be pressed in the holes of the track pieces.  This would greatly
improve traction over slick surfaces.  Mindstorms would have been great with these things.

If these models do plant some 'seeds', the effort will be well worth it. ;-)   Good play on words, I never thought of it that way!

Thanks,
Joe

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Joe rocks out another amazing doozie. For farm equipment, there's no one
finer. Are these triangular wheel/track assemblies for real? They sure
LOOK cool.

Joe Davenport wrote:

I purchased some of the track pieces from Pitsco and just love them.  > I built a concept spreader with some, and they work great.

I just have one question, is a concept spreader something one uses to
get ideas propagated and seeded? :-)

lugnet.