 General / 6653
Re: Worlds largest Lego castle to be built @ New York State Fair!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:14:12 GMT

John Rudy skrev i meddelandet ...
Just allerting everyone of the good news.  The Worlds Largest Lego Castle is
TBB (to be built) at the NYS Fair in Syracuse, NY on the 26th- 28th of • August.
It will be assembled by fair-go-ers and local kids.  The Gigantic model will • be
in the Youth Building, Go Fig!!!  So, If you are in the area, I would make a
stop to see history made.  And if not, I am sure someone will post pictures.
(NOT ME!!!)
- John Rudy

I have seen something similar here in Sweden many times. A kind of Lego Truck
Show going around the country, stopping at different fairs for a couple of
days. Barrels of pieces. You could build something of your own (and probably
_not_ get it incorporated in the castle), or you could help building 'modules'
that were put in the castle.

The modules were more or less like large bricks, and the castle was not very
exciting to look at.

Both my kids won small Lego sets the last time we visited such a show, so at
least they liked it.

As for 'The Worlds Largest...', I'll believe it when I see it ;-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm