 General / 6619
6618  |  6620
Subject:
Worlds largest Lego castle to be built @ New York State Fair!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 01:10:46 GMT

Just allerting everyone of the good news.  The Worlds Largest Lego Castle is
TBB (to be built) at the NYS Fair in Syracuse, NY on the 26th- 28th of August.
It will be assembled by fair-go-ers and local kids.  The Gigantic model will be
in the Youth Building, Go Fig!!!  So, If you are in the area, I would make a
stop to see history made.  And if not, I am sure someone will post pictures.
(NOT ME!!!)
- John Rudy