 General / 6652
6651  |  6653
Subject:
IMMHYHYCY contest - WINNER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:01:31 GMT

Man, you guys are fast!  It didn't even take two hours to get four correct
answers.

We have a winner in the contest, Jeff Stembel got his answer in first.

Other runners-up (and I'm very sorry I don't have some extra prizes) are:
John Gerlach, Bram Lambrecht, and David Eaton.

The answer to the contest is 1785 Crater Critters.  (And I thought I had
made it tough by choosing an obscure set.)

I'll get Jeff's prize to him a little bit later this week.

Thanks to all the participants.

..joseph g