 General / 661
    LEGO stickers on the net —Rene Virsik
    Heya all ! Don't you know where on the net can I find LEGO stickers for older sets ? Thanx ! Rene (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO stickers on the net —Robert M. Dye
   (...) Older sets? Heck, I'd be happy if there were someone just offering stickers designed for LEGO. I'd like to have a few more Infomaniac torsos, for example, so the Infomaniac can have a few helpers in the info center. Star Trek torsos are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO stickers on the net —Tim Rueger
   (...) I did some World Cup logo torsos a while back (see website URL in my .sig). I also have a good number of scans of sticker sets that I could contribute to an archive site. Any takers? -Tim (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO stickers on the net —Robert M. Dye
   (...) The World Cup logos aren't so great looking (but that may just be a glitch in the way I am dl'ing them...), but the London Bus stickers look GREAT! Are you saying you would be willing to sell a sheet of these...? Rob (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO stickers on the net —Selçuk Göre
     (...) I think th www.kl.net is convenient as an archive site. Some set instructions has already the sticker sheets included Selçuk (26 years ago, 22-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO stickers on the net —Gary R. Istok
   Did I hear someone say they were looking for LONDON BUS Stickers? If so EMAIL me. Gary Istok (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)