 General / 6554
  Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)

(...) , Legocide! :-( ' Mark, I know exactly how you must feel. Ruthlessness doesn't even begin to capture the levels of corporate mental retardation required to carry out an action so abominable. However, for what it's worth, I can assure people (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  The shortsighted stupid wastefulness of TLG (was Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego

Consider what TLG would do, if, hypothetically, a fire broke out in their storeroom, say at the MoA, and smoke damaged their entire stock, contained in a 25 by 50 foot storeroom underneath the floor of the store. My vision is that they would hire (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The shortsighted stupid wastefulness of TLG (was Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego

Hi, everyone-- Well, after two months, I'm back in the good ol' US of A and (more importantly) able to post. I was unfortunately limited in what I could buy while in the UK and on the Continent because of container space, but I still found some (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)