 General / 6506
    Re: do red minifig heads exist? —Christopher Masi
   OK, now that we have established that unadorned minifig heads come in all sorts of colors Yellow, Black, Transparent Clear, Transparent Orange, Transparent Yellow, and Red I need a red one! Anyone interested in selling or trading for an unprinted (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: do red minifig heads exist? —Mark Koesel
   As we've said, the unprinted red ones were only available years ago. You'd be better off in purchasing the relevant UFO sets today, and simply removing the printing. It is a small enough part that the damage done to it by whatever you use to remove (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: do red minifig heads exist? —Eric Joslin
   (...) In fact, I did exactly this very recently. I purchased the V-Wing fighter, and used a Swiss Army Knife blade to scrape off the paint on the face. I then used a micropore cloth (which I got with my sunglasses) to polish up the head. It didn't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)