 General / 645
    Re: Lego vs. K-nex —Brett Carver
   (...) I'll add a couple more: Building towers of various kinds Build bridges That second one (bridges) I've had a lot of fun with. Box, span, suspension, etc. I've built some pretty nice things with them. (...) Actually, I find that true with K'Nex (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego vs. K-nex —Adrian Egli
    Brett Carver wrote in message <364D25C2.7407@sr.hp.com>... (...) Well, I have to throw in my $.02 on the bridges and LEGO. When I first constructed my spiral train ramps, I managed to build a rather nice and sturdy bridge between the ramps using (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)