 General / 6442
Re: Some questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:11:57 GMT

<big snip>

Thanks Steve and Scott -- it's one of the great functions of the internet to
allow communities to form like this.  This and getting cheap holidays and
ordering groceries.

I did indeed mean BURP and the explanation of the acronym really made me
laugh.  GURP was some Freudian typo -- it's been a long while (honest) since
any of that RPG stuff (I was more of a Traveler fan anyway).

I liked the driod fighters in the film (especially in the scene at the
beginning when they, and the battle droids, all turn round to watch the
Republic Cruiser land) -- but I was dissappointed by the Lego realisation of
it.  However, I've heard many people diss the Sith Infiltrator and I really
quite like it.  It's got lots of pieces in it that might come in handy in
future Star Wars models.  Like that Millenium Falcon I know we're all secretly
working on (I saw Ben's and it just blew me away).

After your comments though Steve, I'll have a look again at the Droid Fighter
and see if I can drum up any more enthusiasm for it.

Thanks for the tips on LDLITE -- I'll have fun breaking my IE5 later.  I'm
using Visual Studio, so now doubt changing the MIME type will cause Visual
Interdev or something to explode.