 General / 6441
Re: Some questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:59:15 GMT

Fraser,

Welcome home! :)

Lets see:

FOTW- Find of the week, like, hey, I found the Metro liner on a back shelf for
50.00!

GURP - I don't know, maybe BURP - Big Ugly Rock Piece - located in many sets -
some people love them - some people hate them!

Scott Sanburn

"\"Fraser\"

I'm returning to Lego after a bit of a break (yes, it was the Star Wars sets
that got me back into it) and I have a few questions that perhaps someone
would be kind enough to answer.

[1] What on earth does FOTW mean?
[2] And GURP ... what's that?
[3] Where do I get the browser add-in that allows me to view DAT files in
line?  I've got LDRAW and LDLITE ... but I click on the link and it just asks
me if I want to download a bit of CGI.
[4] Is it me or doesn't eveyone else think that the Droid Fighter is rubbish?

Thanks for your help and happy building.