 General / 6387
    Re: Lego Jargon —Adam Howard
   Hi Todd, I looked at (URL) glad you posted it. I've always wondered what some of those acronyms meant. I also think it's interesting how the following has kind-of strayed in the lcad newsgroups: (...) When I see MOC in lcad now-a-days I always think (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Jargon —Steve Bliss
     Huh? Who uses MOC for mockups? Steve "Must have been asleep" Bliss (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Jargon —David Leese
   (...) created (...) the (...) I can't answer your query, but I've recently left my Lego Dark Ages after a spell in the toy (action figure) collectors' field. Anyway, in those circles MOC stands for Mint On Card - a description of the condition of an (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Jargon —Ben Gatrelle
   If a word has more than one meaning, there is no name for this occurence. It is just a word with different meanings. However... If two words have the same spelling and different meanings, that is a homonym or a homograph, but never a homophone. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)