 General / 6228
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:32:47 GMT

Arjan,

No two people have the same collection.  Size may be important in other areas,
but not in this newsgroup.  I don't want this to get into an exercise of who
has the biggest collection, and who doesn't.  We already know it's Conan (2.3
million), but he doesn't participate in the online community.  So if we do
include piece/set counts per person, I'd rather keep it under wraps, and not
broadcast it all over the newsgroup.  Understandably some people can be quite
sensitive.

Gary Istok

Arjan Brugman wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in article
<37AB2EE4.513A9A80@aeieng.com>...
Excellent!

Scott Sanburn Age 24 CADD Designer

Number of confirmed sets 492 (50 or so not known from assimilation)

Pieces = 102,286 (Some 5,000 from assimilation)

Scott (Hoping for SAHBO!) Sanburn

<snip>

Ouch, now I don't feel much of a collector anymore. I know I just an AFOL
only a month or 2 ago, but still...

I don't know the exact count, but I don't even have 100 sets. (No clue on
how many bricks.) Does that still qualify for the letter? If so, I'm gonna
start counting tomorrow!
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman