 General / 6227
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:14:22 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in article
<37AB2EE4.513A9A80@aeieng.com>...
Excellent!

Scott Sanburn Age 24 CADD Designer

Number of confirmed sets 492 (50 or so not known from assimilation)

Pieces = 102,286 (Some 5,000 from assimilation)

Scott (Hoping for SAHBO!) Sanburn

<snip>

Ouch, now I don't feel much of a collector anymore. I know I just an AFOL
only a month or 2 ago, but still...

I don't know the exact count, but I don't even have 100 sets. (No clue on
how many bricks.) Does that still qualify for the letter? If so, I'm gonna
start counting tomorrow!
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman