 General / 6212
Re: Darth Vader at K-mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:23:23 GMT

Unfortunately, K-mart had his light saber in the off mode and tucked
safely away in  his belt.

Julie

Mike Walsh wrote:

Lorbaat wrote in message ...

I'm not complaining, it's a contest and it's free stuff and it's fun and • I'd
LOVE to see a 6 foot Vader.  It just strikes me that any entry is a shot in • the
dark.  No way to make an educated guess.

eric

Here is a picture of a six foot high Darth Vader from LEGOLand Windsor:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/miscellaneous/trips/se_uk_lv_por/windso
r.htm

It is the last of the four pictures on the page and the quality isn't very
good.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh