 General / 6104
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) There don't happen to be any columnists in the Enfield/Billund areas, are there? Heh heh.. That sound like a great idea.. BTW: I CAN NOT wait to see your city when it's done, Sanjay. I have been trying to imagine one of the scale you (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) LOL! - Rubber chickens just rock the house! I have one sitting on top of my monitor.... And I read the Phish.net FAQ on the Dude of Life coming out at random concerts throwing out autographed rubber chickens with messages from the band to the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Town Project (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed)

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FG03Br.AJp@lugnet.com... (...) see (...) I didn't really want to say anything public till it was completed but me being me I just had to go and put my foot in my mouth. I've basically spent (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Town Project (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed)

Sanjay, Can you tell me what attractions you've put in your theme park? Thanks... Paul Sinasohn Roller Coaster, someday. (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Town Project (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed)

Also, Sanjay - the Lugnat DB doesn't have an entry for 1854...could you pass the required info on to the Powers That Be? Paul S. (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Town Project (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed)

The theme park hasn't yet been developed but will incorporate many of the Paradisa sets from the past. I wasn't originally going to have a theme park but a browse through the Paradisa range suggest it was a possibility. As for your other post (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Town Project (was Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed)

Thanks, Sanjay - that Velux house is almost like what we would call an A-Frame... which makes me wonder about keeping databases in sync...but I'll post in the database group. Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) (URL) Greg "Hoping the link above works" Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)