 General / 5937
Re: Stray pieces seeking home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 12:26:35 GMT

5               10x20x1 green baseplate -- one full brick height again

Well, according to my '79 catalog, the Universal Building Sets (110-113) each
come with one green plate. There were also accessory packs that had these in
Green/Yellow (746, 1 of each) and Red/Blue (747, also 1 of each).  I'm looking
for more of these, so If you don't want yours, let me know... ;)  Also, 1985
catalog shows one in Basic Building Set 355

Charles