 General / 5915
Re: Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:13:04 GMT

Slizers/Throw-bots seem also to be very popular in Australia too, they sold
out in all the major Melbourne toy stores and are currently virtually
impossible to find - although who's to say more stock isn't on the way.....

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ...
Grahame Reid <gareid@ihug.co.nz> writes:

Watch out for the Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot) to be released later
this year, set number 8520. Retail price to be two to three times
current price of normal Slizer sets.

Sounds cool!  I'm not too happy about things being called Millennium
this and Millennium that, but as long as it's LEGO, I can live with it.

BTW, do anybody know if the Slizer (Throw Bots) range is successful?
Does it sell well?

Just today the Star Wars sets arrived in the shops here in Norway.  Now
how's that for being late?  The sets look really cool, though.

Fredrik