 General / 5870
  Re: July LEGO Mania Magazine

(...) Yes, and that would make trains 10 wide! <drool> -John (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: July LEGO Mania Magazine

(...) Just imagine a 10 studs wide train negotiating the tight curves of the LEGO tracks! Now, that would be a sight. If I was into LEGO trains, which I'm not, I would probably have recognized that LEGO trains cannot be realistic looking with the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)