 General / 5834
Re: Lego Hackers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:56:25 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but...
http://www.forbes.com/Forbes/99/0809/6403122a.htm
For the most part a good article, though "freak" is heavy-handed.
It's too bad that magazines feel they have to make up their readers' minds
for them.

It's perfectly understandable when you consider the intended audience

Them's fighting words, Sproat. Forbes is in my top five mag list and the
one I will snatch out of the hands of flight attendents when I get on
airplanes. Now if you want to slam Fortune, fine. It's infected with the
Time Warner reality distortion virus.

But Forbes is an awesome magazine. And Steve Forbes is not a bad guy,
for a republican, although he's not Malcomb. Now THERE was a Righteous
Dude...

So knock it off. Or take it up in .debate

lugnet.