 General / 5806
Re: Kevin Loch's Instruction site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I'm sure this has been annoying many of you.

Snip (some other problem that's been fixed)

As for FTP, that was a completely different problem, where Netscape
couldn't access the files, but a regular ftp client could. That
too seems to be fixed with the upgrade.

KL

I just tried FTP again from Netscape 4.04 and it still doesn't work.
I can traverse the directory tree OK until I get to a file.  Then I get
this:

Extended Server Error Message :

200 Type set to I.
200 PORT command successful.
550 /scans/0000/0163/README: No such file or directory.

I'm going through a crummy microsoft proxy though, so perhaps that's part
of the problem.

Don Heyse