 General / 5785
    Kevin Loch's Instruction site —Mark Harrison
   Has anyone else had problems linking to Kevin's site? Every time I try clicking on the link via pause, I get a message coming back saying " Document contains no data". Very Strange. Thanks Mark H. (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Kevin Loch's Instruction site —Don Heyse
     (...) I've had trouble following the ftp links shown on the first page. Everything works fine until I get to an actual file. Then when I click on the link, it says it can't find the file. This must've got broken when he added the cool thumbnails. I (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Kevin Loch's Instruction site —Kevin Loch
   I'm sure this has been annoying many of you. The site has been crashing randomly every 1-6 hours since last Thursday. The problem is believed to be a bug in FreeBSD-3.1 that was triggered by the Statistics reporting scripts I started running last (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Kevin Loch's Instruction site —Don Heyse
   (...) Snip (some other problem that's been fixed) (...) I just tried FTP again from Netscape 4.04 and it still doesn't work. I can traverse the directory tree OK until I get to a file. Then I get this: Extended Server Error Message : 200 Type set to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)