 General / 5656
Minifigs: Paint touchup advice needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 02:44:50 GMT

I'm looking over some of my 'figs, and it occurs to me that
some of the older ones (some mine, some traded for) have a
lot of wear on their torsos.  So, I have begun to wonder: is
there a good way to 'touch up' the paint jobs on the torso
to make them look a little better?  I realize I'll probably
never get the fine detail of the rivets and straps that are
on the baseplates, but I could get rid of the blue that's
showing through...

I know the basics - mask off the areas you're not painting,
etc, but any specific tips would be appreciated, especially
in the area of what type of paint to use.