 General / 564
  Scans of Ninja sets from Japan

I received the four smaill boxed Ninja sets today. Scans the four boxes as well as the back of the box are here: (URL) back of the box has pictures of things you can build with different combinations of sets. -- Michael Ulring University of (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans of Ninja sets from Japan

AAA...AAAUUU...UUUGG.....HHH!!!!! (URL) has BROWN 1x3 slopes. Oh, GREAT, that means I've now got ANOTHER color car to build, in a near-impossible-colo...-in-brown. Damn, this will probably be worse than waiting for the 1x3 orange slopes to match my (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans of Ninja sets from Japan

(URL) link for the back of the box actually has an image on the geocities webserver now. Sorry for any frustration my broken link may have caused ;-) -- Michael Ulring University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu WorldCom Advanced Networks, (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)