 General / 56203
    Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Chris Magno
   So there I was minding my own business when I gaze upon the Brickfete paid attendee's list and I see something rather interesting. Oh sure, there is Kevin Hinkle, (He thinks he's important at Lego) The cool and ever charming Priscilla Sam (LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) Yes, of course, Jamie has this amazing boat car... I believe it was featured in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. (...) There is no warning sufficient enough. (...) Nice... and funny enough, I built that set yesterday while I was at work and the (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Chitty Chitty Bang Bang We love you. And, in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang What we'll do. Near, far, in our motor car Oh what a happy time we'll spend. Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Our fine four fendered friend. (...) (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Chris Magno
   (...) Did I say drive, I meant swim. I heard Jamie is a good swimmer who represented Denmark in the Summer Olympics. (...) No they're really is not. Your right. (Now I am just testing to see if Mr Walsh will reply with the their, and you're mix up) (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —David Koudys
     In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote: snip (...) Chris is the ONLY reason I'm going this year. Don't disappoint me, Christopher! Dave K (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —David Koudys
   In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote: snip (...) Chris is the ONLY reason I'm going this year. Don't disappoint me, Christopher! Dave K (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) He certainly better NOT disappoint. Especially, when you posted twice. Grin, Duck, and Run. Ben (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete —Chris Magno
   (...) Ben, I too noticed that Dave did some sort of trickery double post. Very strange. When I go to Brickfete, and I see him all dressed up in his adorable lego smock, I will ask Dave about the double post's. It must be something very complex cause (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)