 General / 56206
Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote:

YEP, driving all the way from Denmark to Toronto, Canada to visit our fest is
thee Jamie Berard.

Yes, of course, Jamie has this amazing boat car... I believe it was featured in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Did I say drive, I meant swim.  I heard Jamie is a good swimmer who represented
Denmark in the Summer Olympics.

I waited for confirmation from Kevin, and he begrudgingly said that YES, Jamie
would be in attendance.  Then I asked Kevin if he had warned Jamie and me, and
Keven never replied.

There is no warning sufficient enough.

No they're really is not.  Your right.
(Now I am just testing to see if Mr Walsh will reply with the their, and you're
mix up)

I am also waiting on confirmation but I think Jamie will also be handing out
some new set he designed. Some theme park ride thing (1). Meh.  NO technic so
I'm not that interested.

Nice... and funny enough, I built that set yesterday while I was at work and the
gearing is pretty sweet (its no trademarked worm to 24, but meh) ... so yep, its
got some serious technic skillz.  (No joke, its gearing its tucked into a pretty
small place, I found it fun build!  NPU of those new round 2x2 tile with center
hole.

1.  In No way, shape, or form, will Jamie be handing out said Lego.  I just said
that to see if John Neal would reply.

John Neal??? He hasnt even signed up this year.... grrrrrrrrr.

Ya, I will miss john Neal.  Too bad he is going to miss all the fun new stuff
this year

As for handing out LEGO, Jamie will not be... but I will, and so will, Chris.
Didnt I mention we are giving all your LEGO away, Mr. 3dprinting-is-my-life-now.

ummmmm, no.

Hope to see many of you in July...

You still have time to register, if you want to see all the cool LEGO people...
or even Chris.

Chris is a GREAT reason to come to Brickfete.