 General / 56205
Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 06:52:17 GMT

Yes, of course, Jamie has this amazing boat car... I believe it was featured in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.
And, in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
What we'll do.
Near, far, in our motor car Oh what a happy time we'll spend.
Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Our fine four fendered friend.

I waited for confirmation from Kevin, and he begrudgingly said that YES, Jamie
would be in attendance.  Then I asked Kevin if he had warned Jamie and me, and
Keven never replied.

Does the Chima rule still apply this year, in case there is a
unveiling, Janey???   ;)

There is no warning sufficient enough.

hole.

1.  In No way, shape, or form, will Jamie be handing out said Lego.  I just said
that to see if John Neal would reply.

John Neal??? He hasnt even signed up this year.... grrrrrrrrr.

As for handing out LEGO, Jamie will not be... but I will, and so will, Chris.
Didnt I mention we are giving all your LEGO away, Mr. 3dprinting-is-my-life-now.

I was going to say before you give away Chris' Lego, to e-mail me first... ;)

Ben