 General / 56145
Re: It's been ruminating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
See, here's my problem, and I really haven't pinned it down concretely--it's
kinda nebulous...

However, the reason why I loved--i mean LOVED--LUGNET, (in the day) was that it
was (mostly) all-encompassing of the hobby.

I blame the decline, as I blame everything else, on a preponderance of
Canadians.

Dave!